Maryland Home Buyer Seminar Wednesday November 12, 2014 in Hagerstown, Maryland from 6:30 PM till 8:30 PM at the Hager Hall Conference & Event Center at 901 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, Maryland 21740. Call 410-412-3319 to register for the event or register online at http://www.MarylandHomeBuyerSeminars.com
The seminar is based on the book, Your Guide to Buying Your First Home in Maryland by John R. Thomas. The class will be taught by a certified instructor on the program. We will cover the following at the seminar:
- How to purchase a home with 0% down payment
- How to qualify for special first time home buyer mortgage programs such as FHA Loans
- How to calculate your personal family budget to afford the mortgage payment
- Learn the Tax Advantages of Owning a Home – Worth Thousands of $dollars every year!
- Comparison of Renting versus Owning (Stop Making Your Landlord Rich!)
- How to select a Mortgage Lender and a Real Estate Agent to work for you
- How to negotiate to get the dream home you deserve
- Plus much more!!!
Register today by calling 410-412-3319 or you can register online at http://www.MarylandHomeBuyerSeminars.com
The seminar is being held at the following location
Hager Hall Conference & Event Center
901 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Whether you are a first time home buyer or buying a home for the second or third time, this is the seminar for you!